Testosterone is a libido increasing and a muscle building hormone, and it’s highly related to arterial blood pressure. Studies show that in the short term it can lower your blood pressure and it can protect it in the long-term. Getting your testosterone to a right level it’s not a miracle cure, but it helps.
If your level of testosterone is low and you succeed to boost it enough, you can’t lower your blood pressure.
Testosterone is often associated with “manhood”, but around the age of 30, a man’s testosterone level begins to decline.
We present you some methods to fight that.
Straightforward ways to boost testosterone levels
- Lose weight: men who are overweight are more likely to show low testosterone levels, so this is an important measure to take if you want to improve the situation.
- Consume a lot of zinc: zinc increase testosterone production and adding it to your diet, for at least 6-8 weeks will cause an improvement, raising up the level of testosterone.
- Reduce stress: when a man is under a lot of stress, his body releases cortisol, which blocks the effects of testosterone.
- Consume less sugar: sugar leads to high insulin levels, which leads to decreased testosterone levels.
- Eat healthy fats: try to eat polyunsaturated healthy fats, which are found in products like avocado and nuts, but also saturated fats found in products like meat and palm oil.
- Workout: don’t forget about sports and training, to maximize your testosterone levels.
- Take quality sleep: the lack of quality maps won’t help you boost testosterone. We recommend you 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
These are important strategies to follow if you are looking to boost testosterone.
That said, keep in mind that you should ensure you have healthy levels of testosterone, because it’s important for your general health, for your sexual function and about everything else.