How many times it happened to you to feel a strong desire for sex, but when you tried you failed to wake-up your buddy?
Did you anytime felt you want it to last all long night, but instead you could not keep your erection for long enough to finish your sex match?
If it happens only occasionally, it’s not likely to be serious. All men have problems with erections at some time in their lives. BUT if it happens to you regularly, I’m sorry to announce you this but…
… YOU ARE CONFRONTING WITH SOME ERECTILE PROBLEMS!
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTIONS?
Erectile dysfunction (ED), sometimes called impotence, is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. The condition has become highly visible in recent years, but that doesn’t make it any more welcome for 18-30 million of American men whose sex lives are affected.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTIONS?
In general, the cause of erectile dysfunction is divided into 2 types. Many men will have both:
- Psychological (mental) causes
- Physical or organic (having to do with a bodily organ or an organ system) causes
Psychological Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Erection problems usually produce a significant psychological and emotional reaction in most men. For some men, erectile dysfunction develops with age or may be related to depression or another psychological cause, such as widower syndrome.
Certain feelings can interfere with normal sexual function, including feeling nervous about or self-conscious about sex; feeling stressed either at home or at work; or feeling troubled in your current relationship. In these cases, psychological counseling with you and your sexual partner may be successful. One episode of failure, regardless of cause, may propagate further psychological distress leading to further erectile failure.
Physical (Organic) Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Physical causes for erectile dysfunction are much more common than psychological causes. In determining a physical (or organic) cause, your doctor will first rule out certain conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart and vascular disease, low male hormone level, prostate cancer, and diabetes, which are associated with erectile dysfunction. In addition to these conditions, certain systemic and respiratory diseases are known to result in erectile dysfunction:
- Scleroderma (stiffening or hardening of the skin)
- Kidney failure
- Liver cirrhosis
- Hemachromatosis (too much iron in the blood)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Nutritional states, including malnutrition and zinc deficiency, may be associated with erectile dysfunction and can also be treated with diet.
Almost any disease can affect erectile function by altering the nervous, vascular, or hormonal systems. Various diseases may produce changes in the smooth muscle tissue of the penis or influence mood and behavior.
- Diseases that affect the nervous system and are commonly associated with erectile dysfunction include:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Alzheimer disease
- Parkinson disease
- Vascular diseases account for nearly half of all cases of erectile dysfunction in men older than 50 years.
- Vascular disease includes atherosclerosis (fatty deposits on the walls of the arteries, also called hardening of the arteries), a history of heart attacks, peripheral vascular disease (problems with blood circulation), and high blood pressure.
- Prolonged tobacco use (smoking) is considered an important risk factor for erectile dysfunction because it is associated with poor circulation and its impact on cavernosal function.
- Blood diseases, such as sickle cell anemia and leukemias, are also associated with erectile dysfunction.
- An imbalance in your hormones, such as testosterone, prolactin, or thyroid, can cause erectile dysfunction. The following hormonal (or endocrine) conditions are commonly associated with erectile dysfunction:
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland)
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland)
- Hypogonadism (leads to lower testosterone levels)
Medications for Erectile Dysfunction
Medications used to treat other medical disorders may cause erectile dysfunction. If you think erectile dysfunction is caused by a medication, talk with your doctor about drugs that might not cause this side effect. Do not just stop taking a prescribed medication before talking with your doctor.
Surgical Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Surgery in the pelvic area may injure the nerves and the arteries near the penis, resulting in erectile dysfunction. Also, surgical procedures on the brain and the spinal cord may cause erectile dysfunction.
Traumatic Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Trauma or injury to the penis and/or the pelvic blood vessels and nerves is another potential factor in the development of erectile dysfunction.
- Peyronie’s disease is a condition associated with erectile dysfunction. With this disease, scar tissue forms inside the penis, and the penis is usually bent or curved during an erection. Injuries to the penis may also result in scar tissue formation as well as penis curvature during an erection.
- Bicycle riding for long periods has also been implicated as a cause of erectile dysfunction. Some of the newer bicycle seats have been designed to soften pressure on the perineum (the soft area between the anus and the scrotum).
A variety of lifestyle choices can affect the ability to achieve and maintain an erection, so preventing ED is possible in some cases. Men are encouraged to manage chronic health problems with their doctors and to exercise regularly. They also should avoid smoking and excess alcohol and get help for anxiety or depression.
As you can see, a man could have erectile dysfunction for any number of reasons, that it is a little hard to determine the exact cause without more explanation.
And because medication can be one of the causes, I personally recommend to go for natural remedies because of the fact these don’t have side effects and after all… just think about our ancestors who lived much more than us and they didn’t have any medications other ones that natural plants.
One of the best natural treatment method for erectile dysfunction is the following eBook, named ED Management Guide.
As the name said, it is a guide that will teach you how to take care of your problem in a natural way, by following an easy guide.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM ED MANAGEMENT GUIDE?
- In this guide, you’ll find 13 exercises which are an easy-to-follow strength, balance, and flexibility that you can do anytime, anywhere.
- You will get the food lists, the full list of compounds and elements, and the guide to combining them and the daily portion amounts.
- You will learn how eating certain foods can restrict their penile blood flow and weaken their erections which can later contribute to erectile dysfunction.
- You will learn how proper exercises and diet plans are the two correct ways to ensure the endothelial health and general overall health.
Why to give it a try?
- It is 100 % safe and secure and you do not have to worry about having any side effects. It is fully natural with no chemicals or external harmful properties.
- It gives you a pretty fast result and that too permanent in few days with some regular application of methods you can get cured in few weeks.
- The guide supplies a summary of natural substances of polypeptides, amino acids, crucial enzymes plus a number that you’ll need to include in your diet.
- It is a program that tackles the problem from its roots and not a temporary relief approach to the problem like some of the temporary cure you have out there.
- It has a 100% money back guarantee which is really great. It means if you are not satisfied with the product or if you did not get the proper result then you will get your money back.